Epfo Chennai Claim Status
In previous years PF account holders have faced numerous problems with respect to confirming present account balance, updation of transaction done, account summary or confirmation of transfer of amount.
Contributors had to wait for a long time and there would not be any clue of whether transfer would happen or not. To overcome this and to provide quality service to the contributors of PF the Indian govt. has recently launched facility of online PF where you can not only know the present account balance with complete summary of payments and transfers but even the status of the claim filled and its settlement. This requires only that you have to know your PF Account No. with the other required codes.
Till now almost 118 EPF offices across the country are provide online facilities to settle the withdrawal claims in faster and effective way. In coming years the facility will be available throughout the country.
How to know Epfo Chennai Claim Status
There are three fields, which you will have to fill to check your claim status. These are:
- Establishment Code
- Esst. Extensions
- Employee Number
Steps to Check epfo Claim Status:
- Please click on the above link given below to know the claim status of your EPF Account. http://stg1.kar.nic.in/epf/
- Select the EPFO office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
- On successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number.
Remember, if your establishment has no unit or other branch, there may not be extension number. In that case, you do not have to fill extension number.
You might have provided your mobile number while filling the EPF form. The day the claim request is received by the EPFO, it would send an SMS stating that the application has been received.
In case you claimed your EPF, you can track the status of your claim by visiting the link given below: –
If your account is with RPFC CHENNAI Office and you want any information, click on link given below: – http://www.epfochennai.tn.nic.in