SBT online balance checking
State Bank of Travancore (SBT) is an associate bank of State Bank of India (SBI).
With the genesis of online banking the whole banking experience has been changed. Any transaction which early used to take days to complete is now completed in few hours for example checking your account balance and transferring money to same or other bank. With online banking you can do all these things in few hours and that to by sitting in the comfort of your home. SBT online balance checking
allows you to check your account balance by simply logging into SBT online website. All you have to is to login at https://www.sbtonline.in/sbijava/sbt/newlooksbtonline.html
and enter your credentials. The prerequisite for SBT online balance checking is that you should have your online banking id and password with you. You can obtain this id and password from your nearest SBT branch by giving an application requesting id and password in order to access online banking. For SBT online balancing checking
you can follow the following steps:-
- Visit SBT online bank website at https://www.sbtonline.in/sbijava/sbt/newlooksbtonline.html .
- Click on personal banking box.
- Click on continue to login button.
- Enter your user name and password.
- To ensure safety and security make sure that you never disclose your user id and password to anyone.
- For safety purpose prefer to use online virtual keyboard while entering your user id and password.
- You can enable this feature by putting a check mark on enable virtual keyboard check box.
- After entering your id and password click on login button.
- After that click on click here or Account No. for balance link.
- The next page will show you all your account details along with the balance and details of last 10 transactions.
Now you realized how easy it is to check your balance with SBT online facility.