SBI SMS Banking
Instructions to register with SBI SMS services
- First type mbsreg in your mobile and send it to 9223440000.
- Now you will get a user ID and default MPIN.
- Next step is to change the default MPIN before using this facility.
- To change the default MPIN type <Smpin> <UserId> <OldMpin> <NewMpin> and send it to 9223440000.
- Now you will receive confirmation SMS that “Your Pin is changed” along with acceptance of terms and conditions that you need to accept.
- For that type <Saccept> <UserId> <Mpin> and send to 9223440000.
- Once you have successfully sent the message your SBI SMS banking facility is fully operational.
- You will get two options to confirm your SMS banking services. Firstly to consult any branch of home network bank and the other one is ATM.
- You can get the SBI SMS banking facility after two days of successful registration.
This will provide you with safe banking experience.