PNB net banking
How to login/ use pnb net banking
The PNB account holder will be provided a login ID and password which can be used to login at the pnb Netbanking website http://netpnb.com. After login for the first time it is advisable to change the user ID and the passwords with some other login ID and passwords which no one knows other than the customer himself.
The following are some of the important services provided by PNB net banking facility:
Bank account related services
- Balance enquiry.
- Make online fund transfer between CBS accounts.
- Online account statement.
- Enjoy fast and safe payment options for air/railways tickets bookings, phone bill payments, tds payment etc.
- Request for cheque book.
PNB internet banking application form is available on the official website of the bank and one can download it free of cost. Otherwise it can also be taken from various branches all over the country.
The following are few security measures that pnb net banking customers must follow to make internet banking safe:
- Log out properly before closing the net banking site.
- Never reveal your password to anyone including the bank itself.
- Keep on changing your password at regular time interval.
- Use virtual keypad while logging in.
- Don’t click on any website links/attachments in un-known/ suspicious emails. These links may be fraud and ask for keying in your user-id & password(s).
- Visit the bank website by typing the site address at the address bar.
pnb internet banking customer care
Incase of any query (Help) related to PNB internet banking you can call at 011-23765434, 1 8 0 01 8 0 2 2 2 2 (Toll Free), 0 1 2 4 – 2 3 4 0 0 0 0
PNB net banking site: www.netpnb.com