PAN Card Status by application number
- Visit http://www.utitsl.co.in/utitsl/site/pantracker.jsp .
- Select application type as New Application (F49a).
- Enter your application number in the text box against the application number field.
- Enter your name as entered in the PAN Application form. Make sure that you don’t do any spelling errors. You can also leave this entry blank. But prefer to fill as everybody knows their name.
- Enter your coupon number if you have. If you don’t have coupon number then leave this field as blank.
- Click on submit button.
- The next page will provide all the necessary details about your PAN Card. The details provided are application number, Coupon number, PAN number, Applicant name, Dispatch date, Status, Dispatch details, Delivery mode, Consignment Number and status details.
- You can also verify all the other details as well.
So you just saw how easy it was. So if your PAN card is also stuck somewhere then it is the right time to know where it is. Track your PAN Card status by application number by following the above mentioned easy steps.