HDFC bank customer care number

HDFC bank customer care can be contacted nation wide by just dialing there local customer care number of each state / metro city.

All numbers land to their various specialized call centres. All customer care numbers are IVRS based so that you can reach for the right service easily with minimal time. Have you account number  / debit card / credit card details handy while dialing HDFC bank customer care number.

Please ensure that you do not give your password to anyone in HDFC call centre, it has to be keyed in when prompted by IVRS only and not spoken.

HDFC bank customer care timings

For any queries related to banking and loans, call centre agents are available between 8:00 am to 8:00 p.m. everyday including Sunday & Bank Holidays.

Timings are different in Bihar and Jharkhand and are 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on weekdays & 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays. Customer care services are not available on Sunday. 

Demat Account Services are available from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays & 9:30 am to 1:30 pm on Saturdays. This service is not available on bank holidays and Sundays

Toll free numbers for Mutual Fund or Investment Services Account related services

1800 22 1006 from BSNL / MTNL Landline, anywhere in India

HDFC bank customer care number

Location City STD code Phone Numbers
Ahmedabad 079 6662 3333
Bangalore 080 6600 3333
Chandigarh 0172 469 3333
Chennai 044 6600 3333
Cochin 0484 408 3333
Delhi & NCR 011 4151 4332
Hyderabad 040 6600 3333
Indore 0731 407 4332
Jaipur 0141 500 3333
Kolkata 033 2210 3838
Lucknow 0522 400 3333
Mumbai 022 2856 1818
Pune 020 6609 3333
Location State STD code Phone Numbers
Andhra Pradesh   99494 93333
Assam   99571 93333
Gujarat   98982 71111
Haryana   99962 43333
Jammu & Kashmir / Himachal Pradesh (Toll-free from BSNL landline)   1800 180 4333
Karnataka   99458 63333
Kerala   98956 63333
Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh   98936 03333
Maharashtra (except Mumbai) / Goa   98906 03333
Meghalaya / Tripura / Nagaland / Mizoram (Toll-free from BSNL landline)   1800 345 3333
Orissa   99379 03333
Patna / Bihar / Jharkhand 0612 250 3333
Punjab   98153 31111
Rajasthan   98750 03333
Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry   98406 73333
Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand   99359 03333
West Bengal / Sikkim   98310 73333

47 comments to HDFC bank customer care number

  • nainesh patel

    dear sir i have a salary a/c in hdfc bank last 2-3 year i am not done any transaction , so i want to start , so please tell me any charges or deduction are there or not any charges . i want to start netbanking.

  • ruma mondal

    I have opened hdfc bank account on Oct, 2010. I have the cheque book with address of Hyderabad..later I transferred my account to Kolkatta branch..cant I use the same cheque book with the old address?

    • Financial Advisor

      You can use the check book for some time, but it will be better to get a new CTS 2010 compliant check book as older non CTS 2010 compliant check books will not become usable in near future


    cash deposit charges are very high comparing other bank. Charges should be reversed. In 2011-12 charges are reversed be bank, but now in 2012-13 charges should not be reversed by hdfc bank. so should i complain to RBI & goes to media because hdfc bank charged so much in compare to other bank.

  • Harsha


    I had an HDFC Salary Account.

    My NetBanking Password is entered continuously 5 to 6 times.It shows User Locked Message.
    (Problem with forget my password)
    Please help and provide some procedure to Re-enabling my NetBanking.

  • Nitin Amin

    I live in USA, Netbanking feature sucks. The full year online accessing is headache.

    customercare phone number never works, reps are hanging after some wait.

    If the things are not fixed I will move my account to Citi Bank.

    Nitin Amin

  • sushma kudal

    My online netbanking account get locked. I triyed to call HDFC customer care but no luck to call. so suggest me how to activate my account.

  • archie

    Hi there,

    I have one HDFC account over there at Kerala. But I shifted to b’lore for a job. Recently got into one job and they don’t hold a salary account yet. They need an bangalore account. To start a personal account here the minimum deposit is like 10000 here, right? Is it possible to transfer my account from kerala to bangalore? Do they still need that minimum deposit amount here also?

  • Pawan kumar


    I forget my net banking IPIN.Now i want to reset my IPIN.I try to reset my IPIN. But here in the form demanding my cards expiration date.Here in my card some numerics missed.So please suggest me how can i get my net banking new IPIN.

  • Ramesh

    I have transfer fund using NEFT into my HDFC Account. but till now i am not get. Please confirm to me how many days it’s take to transfer fund into my account

  • Neha Deshpande


    I want to start my Net Banking facility, I have received password for it.However I have misplaced my banking kit and now don’t have customer ID.
    Could you help to get the same and start my net banking.

  • Ranjith Kumar


    I am ranjith i have joined an IT company and they opened a HDFC salary account in dec 2010,but the account is changed to saving account with out my notice.But still i am working in the same company any my salary is credited to same account.There is chance of maintaing the Zero Balance in salary account.I don’t know why this change had happen with effect of this the bank has charged an amount of 827 Odd for AQB narration for the JULY-SEP 2011. I need to know the reasion why this change had happened to salary account since i am working in same company.Do i need to do any thing from my end for the same.


  • jeya

    sir i receive a msg as my account is activated but when i login my user id its shows my account is locked……….. y this happen what to do then???

  • Karmegam


    Is there any option of cancelling a recurring deposit before its maturity period and getting the amount in HDFC ?

    Thank you

  • richa

    I am planning to take shares in other person’s name(in her demat account with my funds), since i dont hold a demat account.
    Is it possible to transfer the shares from her account to my demat account once my account gets activated?
    Will that be considered as selling of shares by her to me?? Or will be done with nominal transfer fees as applicable to the respective bank?

    Please reply soon.
    Thank you.

  • N.karthik

    Hi HDFC,
    Four days back i have deposited one check, in that i have done one mistake, i have written my debit card number instead of my account number. so kindly reply me what will happen.
    thank you

  • Sachin

    Hi Financial Advisor,
    I have a HDFC account created at Pune Magarpatta branch, as now i have moved to Bangalore(I am in the same company), would you please help/guide me on as to what is the procedure for transferring my account from Pune to Bangalore with the same account number??
    Please advice.

    • Financial Advisor

      The same account number cannot be transferred to Bangalore however you can change the correspondence address ti that of Bangalore. This will be OK for you as you are never required yo visit a bank in general and all bank related documents will come yo your Bangalore address.

  • jeet

    as a independent financial advisor (Mutual fund industries), i want to ask about personal loan it is possible to take a loan from your bank or not ? i hv IT file also . if eligible what documentation do you need and not possible why ? pls let me know .

  • Arijit Saha


    I have noticed that my online shopping or any online bill payment facility is being stopped. How can I resume the activity?

    I also want to change my number for phone banking. What shall I do for this?

    Please reply ASAP becuase these things are very much important for me.

    Thanks and Regards


  • Mary


    My hubby got a HDFC Credit Card, i want an add-on card, but i don’t have an account in HDFC Bank & No Address or ID proof in In-Laws Address. Can i get an add-on card. What is the minimum balance to be maintained to open a savings account. Will the bank accepts my old address(My Mom’s House)proof like LIC receipt, Voter ID, Ration Card, etc.


  • Renukadevi

    I am currently holding a salary a/c with HDFC, which was opened in Gujarat – Ahmedabad when i joined the company. Now i have got transfered to chennai but still my salary crediting account is in Ahemadabad. If i transfer ny account to chennai, will there be any problem. I am worried since it is my salary crediting account.

    Also please let me know the procedure to transfer my account. Thanks in advance.


    what is the process of changing company from privious to currently working company for my salary acount,pls inform me
    thanking you


    hi, i want to ask about home loan iam not an a/c holder in your bank what is the rate of interest and what documentation do you need , iam getting 13000/- net in hand so iam eligible or not. please reply me.
    iam waiting


    hi, i want to ask about home loan iam not an a/c holder in your bank what is the rate of interest and what documentation do you need , iam getting 13000/- net in hand so iam eligible or not. please reply me.
    iam waiting

  • siva


    I am currently holding a salary a/c with HDFC, just i wanted to know how the HDFC bank calculate interest and when they will credit that interest in to my bank a/c (I mean period half yearly or yearly)

    Thanks and regards,

  • Rajeev Kumar Singh

    I want to that is there any way to transsfer money from my HDFC account to my other Account (CITI or ICICI)?
    If possible then what is the proccess for it?


    Rajeev Singh

  • amol

    Dear All

    Sub-This is to inform you that i am totally dissatified with servcies of HDFC Bank and i looking for solution of my problem ASAP.

    Case details – Mr.Siddhart Bhatnagar from HDFC Bank,Gurgaon office is relationship exec. who was interacting with me for booking my case. Mr.Sameer (Regional manager-to whom i tried to call so many times). Mr.Amit was came to collect my documents and cheques in Gurgaon.


    Four months back i applied for personal loan of Rs. 300000/- for tenure of 3 years, and i was told by your company represntative that ROI would be 18% pa, interest amount would be Rs. 90,000 (total=principle+interest, 3,00,000+90,000) for 3 years, so a calculation sheet (excel format) was sent to me as per which my EMI was 10,000 and some hundred ruppees.

    I signed the documents and provided the cheques. Money was disbursed to me but then i received a phone call from your customer care to confirm, there they said loan was given for tenure of 5 years and EMI would be 7000 some hundred ruppees, i was shocked i call the same relationship rep. to confirm this, he checked in the system and said call was true and there is some mistake happened from his end. After lot of discussion he said his manager agreed to rebook my case in the system with initial terms(tenure-3 yrs, EMI-10,000, Total amount = 3,90,000).

    Again i went thru all the formalities submitted 8 cheques and i was told that my case was rebooked in system and i need pay EMI as per earlier terms.

    But when last month EMI was deducted from my account, again it was as per 5 year tenure.







    I am frustrated and taking personal loan from your bank feels like digging my own grave.

    • raj

      Hi Amol,

      I was just searching for the hdfc customer care number and read your issue….even i am a normal customer like you, but i have a solution for you…as you are in onsite …and having difficulties in dealing with the bank….FYI every bank has an OMBUDS PERSON please do check the hdfc home page and get the ombuds email id and please do mark an email and your issue would be sorted


  • nirbhay kumar nirala credit card got returned back because of change in address. and even i got a call from customer care for i didnt receive it on my new address. please give me a call and tell me the status of this card. though i have received the pin for the same credit card. please revert back on this.

  • pratik singh

    hi…..I am currently holding a salary a/c, which my company opened for me. But I quit the job as I got a oppurtunity to study in new zealand. I want to know weather I can use that a/c for saving and also can I use this account in new zealand. Please give me a call on 98944643

  • pintu

    Dear Team,

    i would like to inform you that i have not received any bank statement from your end since 2 yeras.

    kindly look into the matter and arrange to send the last 6 month bank statement to my residence address as updated with you.


    I have made a complaint about this two days back. I was reqested to wait for two days.What is the exact problem.I am not able to use convenient phone system. please advice wht to do.

  • pradip kumar das

    I had a true sufferer as HDFC bank customar. A/C no 09081000002119. I opened this a/c at the time of opening the branch at UJJAIN because someone approached me and requested to open it with a minimum deposit of 5K.
    OK, and i agreed as it is a good INDIAN private bank,
    a phone call came 10 days ago conveying that the minimum deposit is raised to 10K,
    immediately i closed it saying the amount which is accrued may be deposited in my another HDFC A/C ( as i was already having an HDFC A/C at Bharuch, Gujarat )so that that amount becomes 10K.
    we wrote to HDFC bank at UJJAIN, and in the mean time i recd a letter ref no:20100712-20380 dt 12/7/10 conveying the service charge deduction of Rs 827.25.

    This is highly unjustified because it on insistance of your representative i opened the a/c and he told that time that on surrender we will get the amot. accrued at that time,
    i am highly disappointed with this act,
    and try to close other a/cs in due course and also my d-mat a/c and shift comfortably to SBI,
    request to look into it..
    thanks and regards,

    • Financial Advisor

      the aim of the marketing people of banks is to just open the account and achieve their targets. They hide many things from us. I myself suffered this from ICICI bank. You should be careful while dealing with private sector banks.
      But private sector banks also have many advantages. My advise is to just have one account and maintain it properly. To be safe, if you cannot keep doubble the minimum balance amount in your bank account it is better to close that.

    • Anagha

      I have as well faced same issue with HDFC Bank.. I am maintaining min balance of 10k and my charges got deducted 829.27 Rs on basis of some stupid narration. I do not even hold any card from bank.
      This is extremely unhappy situation resulting barring of all services from the bank.
      I highly not recommend saving account services from this bank.

  • sharan sagar Netha

    Dear sir,

    I would like to know the system of payment of my credit card ( HDFC ) through ICICI net banking is it possible if so. Please revert back the mail with adopting system to inroll my self.


    • Financial Advisor

      there is no system of HDFC credit card payment from ICICI bank net banking. You can only pay for ICICI bank credit cards only through ICICI bank internet banking

      • Ashish

        No We can Pay our HDFC Credit card Payment through ICICI Net Banking.

        As on ICICI Bank log in U have a Option (Account to Card transfer)from there u can do with out any Extra charges.

  • palani velu

    I am having salary account which is given in my previous company, but i releived from that concern,and i have joined in a new concern, shall i use my account to my personal saving account, i enquiried in bank but they said it’s not possible, if you want the personal account means u have to deposit Rs10,000, please clarify this
    Thanking you,

  • s.vishnuraj

    iam having salary account which is given in my previous company,but i releived frm that concern ,and i have joined in anew concern named andro media(bpo),shall i use the same sallary ac fr my new concern,because my new concern is also holding the hdfc salaried ac.if u reply me i will be thankfull fr u.

    • Financial Advisor

      you can use the same salary account number. i myself is using the same salary account for last ten years whereas I have changes three jobs

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>