UTI PAN Card status enquiryTracking the status of PAN Card has now become very easy and convenient. Just a little tweaking with your computer and internet will do it all for you. You don’t have to wait for your PAN Card without any clue of where it is. Modern technology and internet has enabled you to keep a real time track of your PAN Card. Now the point of concern can be that what all you need in order to tack your PAN Card? To answer that you don’t need any special document or figure to tack your PAN Card, you can track it with the help of many things like the acknowledgment number that you get after submitting the PAN Application form, PAN application number, Coupon number etc. This article details about UTI PAN Card status enquiry procedure. By just following few simple steps you can do UTI PAN Card status enquiry. Steps to be followed are as follows:
- Visit website http://www.utitsl.co.in/utitsl/site/pantracker.jsp .
- Select application type as New Application (F49a).
- Enter the application number against the application number textbox.
- Enter the coupon number (if you have any).
- Enter the applicant’s name that is entering your name.
- Click on submit button.
- Another screen appears with heading Track your PAN Card. It consists of all the details that you need to know the real time position of your PAN Card. The details consists of PAN Application number, Coupon number, PAN Number, Applicant’s name, Dispatch date, Status of the Card, Dispatch details, Delivery mode and Consignment Number.
So you just saw how easy it is. You don’t have to internet savvy to do all this. A little knowledge of internet surfing and basic computer skills is enough for it. So even if you are wondering as to where you PAN Card have gone, so do a UTI PAN Card status enquiry and know more about your PAN Card.