Types of SBI debit cards
SBI offers number of Debit cards for its customers depending upon specific needs. The following are the different types of SBI debit cards and prepaid cards. They are eleven in number. They are issued against SBI savings account for payments and ATM transactions. There is no minimum balance required for opening SBI savings account. Both VISA and MasterCard types of cards are issued.
- State Bank Classic Debit Card
- State Bank Silver International Debit Card
- State Bank Gold International Debit Card
- State Bank Platinum International Debit Card
- Sbi Yuva International Card
- State Bank Vishwa Yatra Foreign Travel Card (VYFTC)
- State Bank Gift Card
- State Bank eZ-Pay Card
- State Bank Virtual Card
- State Bank Pride Card
- State Bank Premium Card
The Classic debit card has the minimal features and the Platinum international debit card has the maximum features and privileges.
For details of these types of card and other related information contact SBI at
SBI 24 by 7 helpline toll free numbers: 1800 11 2211 (BSNL/MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990 from any land line mobile phone.
You can also contact through email at email@example.com