SBT online bankingGone those days when you were supposed to spend hours in bank just for one transaction. With the commencement of online banking you can do everything related to banking at your home and that to in very less time. State Bank of Travancore SBT, an associate bank of State Bank of India SBI is also not behind in this new approach. With SBT online banking, the banking experience at SBT has changed throughout. SBT online banking has facilitated its users in the following manner:
- You can check your balance and previous transaction on SBT online banking website by just entering your user id and password.
- You can transfer money from your account to another bank or same bank by using SBT online banking. The prerequisite for this fund transfer is that you should enable third party transfer feature in your account.
- SBT online banking allows you to quickly pay your bills, book online railway tickets, air tickets, movie tickets and do online shopping.
- You can easily download your bank statement in your preferred format (word document, excel worksheet) from SBT online banking facility. You can also select a particular time period and extract your bank statement of that particular time period as well.
There are many advantage of online banking but you should always be wary whenever you are using online banking facility. There are many important things that you should keep in mind regarding usage of online banking. Some of the important points are as follows:
- Make sure that you never share your user id and password with anyone.
- Choose a password which you can easily remember but it is difficult for others to guess.
- Always use virtual keyboard for entering user id and password as it ensures higher safety and security to your user id and password.
- Always pay heed while adding beneficiary and transferring fund to other parties. Make sure that you transferring fund to the intended party only.
- If you are transferring funds then try to transfer it on a weekday so that it gets credited in the respective account by the end of the day.
- Always keep the reference id or transaction id that is generated after the fund transfer so that in case of any discrepancy you can proceed further with that particular id.
SBT online banking has incorporated an ease element with all the banking procedure. People who have account in SBT bank can utilize the SBT online banking facility for all the banking procedures. It has helped the users in a number of ways for example it saves a lot of time and gives a lot of convenience as you don’t have to step out of your house also. The prerequisite for utilizing SBT online banking services are that you should have a user id and password through which you can login into SBT online banking portal.
You can ask for internet banking details by giving a simple application stating that you wish to use the online banking services and provide the user id and password for the same. So what are you waiting for, if you have an account in SBT then leverage this online banking feature of SBT bank and make your banking experience more easy and convenient.
Click on the following link to go for SBT online banking now: http://www.sbtonline.in/