SBI Vishwa Yatra Card
SBI offers prepaid card facilities to its customers apart from the usual credit cards.The speciality of the prepaid card is that you have paid in advance for the use of the card and later on you need not worry about paying the bills. The most popular card in this category is the SBI Vishwa Yatra Card. This card can be of great use to the customer who is about to travel abroad. It relieves you of the troubles of carrying traveller’s cheques and going to money changers every time you are in need of urgent cash. You can make all your payments abroad using your SBI Vishwa Yatra Card.
SBI Vishwa Yatra Card Kit
The card comes in a kit containing ATM and web PIN Number, User Guide Manual, A Reload Coupon. All the details of handling and managing your SBI Vishwa Yatra Card are mentioned in the User’s Manual for the convenience of the customers.
SBI Vishwa Yatra Card features
- The card as been launched in collaboration with VISA which has large number point-of-sale (POS) terminals.
- The card is valid for 5 years
- After every transaction passes, you are sent the transaction details through SMS.
- The SBI Vishwa Yatra Card is valid for 3 currencies: Euro, USD and GBP.
- You can issue two more additional cards for convenience.
- The card can be reloaded with balance by making a call to the branch. No hassles are involved.
- E-details of transactions and customer care facility is available 24 hours.
Transaction Limits of SBI Vishwa Yatra Card
- Cash Advance from ATMs: 100-1000 USD, 80-800 Euros, 50-500 GBP in a single transaction.
- POS: No minimum limit with maximum up to the limit of the card.
Obtaining an SBI Vishwa Yatra Card
To own an SBI Vishwa Yatra Card certain documents and credentials are required. They are:
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Pan Card or Form 60 is to be filled
- Application form cum agreement is to be filled
- Form A2 (if more than USD 5000 is to be used)
Customer Care Information of SBI Vishwa Yatra Card
Toll free number from BSNL/MTNL landline: 1800-11-22-11