SBI Pension PlansSBI Pension plans are designed to offer financial freedom to people after the retirement from their lifelong job. SBI life insurance is a joint venture between BNP Paribas assurance and State bank of India. Various SBI pension plan schemes are available according to the need of people that can be fruitful for all retired persons. SBI life insurance is one of the leading sectors in India and having the pension plans from SBI will assist you to save money that you will get as regular wages after your retirement.
SBI Pension Plans
Various pension plans are available by SBI life insurance that provides protection for future after the retirement. It is also helpful in saving tax under the section 80 C of income tax act.
- SBI Horizon II Pension plan
- SBI Unit plus II Pension plan
- SBI Life-lifelong Pension plus
- SBI Life-Smart Pension plan
SBI Pension Plan Benefits
- A choice of plans and investments
- Assured returns on your savings
- Death benefit either natural or accidental
- Maturity benefit
- Save tax under section 80 C of income tax act
- Additional plans are available
Features of SBI Pension Plans
- Financial freedom after the retirement from lifelong job.
- One can select single or regular payment according to their need.
- You can get the guaranteed returns on your investments.
- You will get the added benefit of insurance protection.
- You will get the guaranteed addition of 10% of annual premium on the 15th anniversary of the policy and 10% of annual premium on every 5th anniversary of policy.
For further details regarding to SBI pension plan you can log on to SBI official website.