SBI Gold Card
SBI offers a variety of Credit Cards with a combination of various gifts, offers and rewards schemes to its customers. The charges and the fees charged by SBI are very affordable and genuine with no hidden costs from the customers. All the guidelines and charges are given well in detail to the customers when they opt for a card. Among its various cards, SBI Gold Card is quite popular and many people opt for it because of the benefits it offers.
Features of SBI Gold Card
- Cash Back: Purchase anything from your SBI Gold Card from any departmental or grocery store and get 2% cash back.
- Reward Points: Earn 1 reward point on every Rs 75 you spend by SBI Gold Card on retail purchases.
- Worldwide acceptance
- Credit Facility: With this facility you can make a minimum amount of payment of your bill and carry forward your balance to the next bill. The outstanding amount shall be reflected in your next month’s statement.
- Enhanced Power: You can apply for additional SBI Gold Cards for your family members and help them avail the benefits SBI Card offers.
- 0% Fuel Surcharge: If you purchase fuel from your SBI Gold Card from any pump, you need not pay the fuel surcharge.
- Cash on the go: SBI’s large network of ATM machines make you feel safe in case you fall short of money.
- E-booking of railway tickets: Book your railway ticket online from your SBI Gold Card and get it delivered at your home.
- Utility bill payment facility: Fix the date for utility bills’ payments by calling SBI and be tension free.
- Complete Peace of mind: SBI Card has a 24 hours helpline number where executives are sitting to help you and make you feel valued.
- Balance Transfer: You can now transfer your balance from other cards to your SBI Gold Card.
- Flexi-pay: SBI Card provides the facility of easy repayment through flexi-pay plan on very low interest rates.
- Easy Money facility: Bank drafts can be ordered over the phone and made by calling the helpline number for repayment of your SBI Gold Card bills.
- E-Statement: You can easily view your bill statement over the internet.
- SBI Card Alerts: You can get your mobile number registered with SBI and get alerts regarding information about your card through SMSes.
- SBI Card Drop Box Location: Type PIN and space and your 6 digit pin code of your city on your mobile and send it to 56767 to know the list of drop box locations near you.
Customer Care Helpline of SBI Card
From BSNL/MTNL landlines, toll free: 1800-180-1290
Prefix STD Code when dialling from mobile: 39020202
Fee and Charges of SBI Gold Card
- Joining fee: Up to Rs 500 (one-time)
- Annual Fee: Upto Rs 500
- Add-on fee: Nil.
- Interest free credit period: 20-50 days (valid only if you’ve cleared your last month bill and only on retail purchases)
- Finance charges: Upto 3.35% p.m
- Minimum amount due: 5% of total outstanding + govt taxes or minimum of Rs. 200
- Cash Advance Limit: Upto 80% of credit limit
- Free credit period: Nil
- Finance charges: upto 3.35% p.m
- Cash Advance fees: 2.5% or a minimum of Rs 275 from SBI ATM and other domestic ATMS and 3% or a minimum of RS 275 from international ATMs.
- ATM Decline Fee: Rs 20 (Changes. For latest updates visit the official website mentioned in the ‘customer care’ section)
- Personal Accident: Rs 24 per month
- Credit Shield: 0.1% of total outstanding
- Admin fee: Rs 20 per month
- Cheque Pickup: Rs 90
- Cheque Bounce: 2% of the cheque amount or a min of Rs 300 and max of Rs 500
- Statement retrieval: Rs 100 per statement, less than 3 months old
- Chargeslip retrieval: Rs 125 per chargeslip
- Late payment: Rs 100 for bills of Rs 501-Rs1000, Rs 350 for Rs 1001-Rs10000, Rs 600 for Rs 10001-Rs25000, Rs 700 for bills above Rs 25000
- Overlimit: 2.5% of the overlimit amount or a minimum of Rs 500
- Card Replacement: Rs 100 (domestic), actual cost or min $ 175 (when abroad)
- Foreign Currency Transaction: Conversion mark up-3.5%
- Card Upgrade fee: Up to Rs 500
- Rewards Redemption fee: Rs 99 + GST
- Railway tickets (counters): Rs30+2.5% of transaction amount
- E-tickets: 1.8% of transaction amount + service charges
- Fuel surcharge: 0% for Rs 500- Rs 3000
- Customs Duty: 2.25% of transaction amount + min of Rs 75
- Order of payment settlement: Min amount due