PNB credit card
PNB International Credit Card is a unique and a world-class payment proposition. It is set to bring about a revolution in retail banking and offers value to customers.PNB has launched its co-branded international credit card with Hong Kong & Shanghais Banking Corporation Ltd. (HSBCL), one of the world’s leading financial instititutions.
The PNB Credit Card will be issued in two variants – Gold and Classic Card (MasterCard/ Visa). The credit Card is only being offered to resident Indian Nationals who have either their residence or office in any of the undernoted 23 cities specified by PNB on its official website.
PNB credit card eligibility
Pre-approved Credit Card will be issued to customers maintaining a prescribed minimum balance in their Savings Fund account and availed Housing/Car loan from PNB, without any proof of income documents, as a special case.
The minimum annual income requirements for applying under the two categories of the PNB Credit Card are as under:
- PNB Gold Card – Rs.1, 75,000/- p.a.
- PNB Classic Card – Rs.72, 000/- p.a.
Free credit card is provided to Home Loan Customers for 1st year.
NOTE- All applicants whose names appear in any blacklist or defaulter list referred to by PNB/ HSBC will not be issued a Card.
PNB credit card benefits
- PNB Credit Card is acceptance at over 22 million establishments.
- Worldwide ATM access for credit card account holders at over 6,00,000 ATMs
- Free credit period of up to 48 days.
- Rewards Programme earn points that can be redeemed against renewal fees, gift vouchers etc.
- 2.5% discount on basic domestic air fares and 3.5% on international air tickets with specified travel agents.
- No surcharge on purchase of petrol ranging Rs 400/- to 2500/- pm from any petrol pump having EDC terminal accepting credit card.
- Annual and Joining Fees waived off for the first year for the public
- Insurance benefits to all customers under both categories viz. Gold and Classic Card
For enquiries relating to eligibility, documents required, application form, helpline/ card holders queries visit the link below: