Online balance checking in pnb
To check your balance online in your Punjab National Bank account you will need internet banking facility enabled for your account. If this is not done apply for the same in your nearest PNB and you will get your username and password in a few days. More info: PNB internet banking
The following are the steps for PNB online balance enquiry
- Open the PNB internet banking website http://www.netpnb.com
- Check retail user and click on Login
- In your next screen you will be shown important do’s and dont’s regarding internet banking. Read them carefully to avoid any internet fraud / phishing. Click on continue to login
- Enter your user name, in the next screen enter your password using virtual keyboard (preferred)
- After successful login you will be taken to home screen of internet banking
- Click on account summary, you will will come to know about the current balance in your account. In the option mini statement / detailed statement you can see last ten transactions or the selected time period.
This was the step by step guide for online balance checking in PNB.