Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care
Kotak Mahindra Bank works with a vision to provide customer a helpful hand, in particular with monetary sector.
They have a 24-hour Customer Contact Center to offer you personalized service round the clock. Just pick up the phone and please call there 24-hour Customer Care No. Whether it is something as urgent as a stop payment or you simply want to know your balance just give a call. Our toll free number gives you access to your account, from anywhere… anytime. And what’s more, this facility comes to you absolutely free of cost!
Key Features of Kotak Mahindra Customer Care
- Enquire on the latest interest and exchange rates.
- Request for fund transfer* between your accounts at Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Open a term deposit or get details of all your term deposits
- Initiate standing instructions or place stop cheque payment instructions.
- Quick and easy access from anywhere
- PIN based security
- Customer Care Officers available 24 x 7*
- Free Service
- Various Account related services, etc
- Request a cheque book and account statements.
Kotak Mahindra bank Customer Care for redressal of complaint
Contact Centre: You may call there 24-hour Customer Contact Centre on toll free number and register your complaint.
Email: You may email at email@example.com and register your complaint
Letter: You may write a letter at Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. P.O. Box: 16344, Mumbai – 400013
Branch: You may meet the Branch / Service Manager of any branch and register your complaint.
In case you do not receive a response from any of the channels mentioned above that you have raised the issue to within 7 working days or if the response received from them is not satisfactory, you may escalate your grievance to the Service Assurance Centre at the Head Office of Kotak Mahindra Bank by filling the complaint form online.
To fill complaint form online click below:
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care Number
For North India Customers Call 1800 116022 (Toll Free)
For Rest of India Customers Call 1800 226022 (Toll Free)
If Calling from Abroad call +91 22 6600 6022.