IOB Net Banking
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is one of the prominent nationalized banks ofIndiathat was founded in 1937 in Chennai. It has 2018 domestic branches, six overseas branches and a wide network of over 771 ATMs acrossIndia. Moreover, IOB’s International VISA Debit Card is being accepted at all ATMs related to the Cash Tree and NFS networks. This Bank provides many value added Online Banking services to its customers. IOB has an official website where all the information related to product services, interest rates, list of Bank branches, contact details of branches, etc; are displayed for the customers.
Indian Overseas Bank Net Banking Features
Salient features of Indian Overseas Bank Internet Banking services are as follows:
E-See Banking: It is a type of Online Banking facility offered by Indian Overseas Bank. Customer can check their account balances related to savings, cash credit or current account from the comfort of their home. Customer can also see the summary of their previous transactions. In order to do that customers are required to login to IOB website with username and Password provided. There is separate login for personal and corporate banking clients.
E-Cash Home: It allows the customers to do online money transfer from one account to any other account. It provides the facility of direct debit of customer accounts in more than 12000USbased banks. Moreover, it provides24x7 customer support, Competitive Exchange Rates, and delivery facility in selected locations acrossIndia. Customer can also view the Status Tracker for monitoring the status of transaction in process.
Visa Card Transfer: Customers can now make payments to Visa cards using online banking facility. They can use International Insta cash Visa debit cards for making Internet payments. Moreover, they can use online banking for making e-commerce deals via secure electronic payment gateways.
IOB’s E-Tax Payments: Customers can now make payments for both direct and indirect taxes via online banking facilities.
Online Bill Payment: It has become very easy for making online bill payments by sitting comfortably in your home.
Online Trading: Customers can see the stocks movements online and engage actively in online trading.
In addition to these banking services, online banking with IOB also allows online payment of College Fees for the students of SASTRA-Tanjore, Tamil nadu Electricity board bills, recurring deposit installments, Loan installments, etc.
IOB Net Banking login and Registration
Both IOB personal and corporate account holders are required to follow the registration process to activate their internet banking facilities. Customers can sign up for IOB net banking online via IOB website. For registration, customer needs to complete a brief enrolment form along with basic account details prior to access online banking service. Once the registration form is submitted, bank will send login Id and password to the customer via mails.
Apply for IOB Net banking personally
- You can apply for IOB internet banking just by logging on to https://www.iobnet.co.in/and click on the internet banking link.
- Now if you are a new user you must click on the register link.
- Download the application form to apply for IOB internet banking and submit the application form to the branch where you are holding your account.
- Another simple way to apply for IOB internet banking is to give a direct visit to the branch where you are holding your account.
- You can straight away collect the application form and collect the IOB internet banking credentials.
IOB Internet banking various benefits of personal banking
- One can pay any utility bills via online using IOB internet banking facility.
- One can pay his direct or indirect taxes using IOB internet banking facility.
- You can transfer funds easily online to other IOB accounts as well as non IOB bank account’s
- IOB internet banking facility provides a total safety from phishing attacks.
IOB internet banking various benefits of corporate accounts
- This facility can be availed by partnership firms.
- Even limited establishments also can avail IOB internet banking facility.
- You can add users of company to corporate login account.
- You can also add accounts to the corporate login accounts.
- Corporate account can pay direct or indirect income taxes via IOB internet banking facility.
- This provides the provision of multilevel money transfer authorization
- Similar to personal internet banking even in corporate account you can transfer funds via inter bank transfer facility or via NEFT transfer facility.
IOB netbanking customer care support
- For any queries related to IOB netbanking you can visit https://www.iobnet.co.in/eseefaq.html
- You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call 044-28519460 / 28889350.