HDFC netbanking mobile rechargeHDFC bank customers can now recharge their prepaid mobile phones easily through their netbanking interface. Prepaid mobile refill on HDFC netbanking allows users to recharge any prepaid mobile SIM from the net anywhere anytime and the recharge amount is deducted directly from the savings account.
This saves the hassle of first withdrawing cash from the bank ATM machine and then go for searching for mobile recharge shop, then buy talk time and send SMS for activating this. Now you can do all this from the comfort of your home or office anytime you feel like.
This service is provide free of charge by HSFC ban to their netbanking customers
Steps involved in HDFC netbanking mobile recharge
- Just login to your HDFC netbanking and click on mobile recharge
- Select mobile phones service provider name, enter prepaid mobile number, enter recharge amount and click submit.
- Check your account summary and you will see the mobile recharge amount deducted from your account.
- The mobile phone will be recharges within a few seconds / minutes
- On successful recharge you will get an SMS regarding the same
- If the mobile phone is not recharged due to any error in system / operator link do not worry, the amount will be credited back in your bank account automatically
Prepaid mobile phones can be recharged for the following operators and circles
|Reliance India Mobile||All India|
|Tata Indicom||All India|
|Airtel||Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh (East),Uttar Pradesh (West), West Bengal|
|Vodafone||Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh (East), Uttar Pradesh (West), West Bengal|
|Idea||Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh (East), Uttar Pradesh (West)|
|BSNL||Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, MP & Chattisgarh, Punjab, Rajasthan. Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh (East & West), Maharashtra|