HDFC bank gold credit cardIn the category of premium cards HDFC Bank offers HDFC Bank International Gold Credit card to its customers among other cards. This card offers various schemes of discounts, benefits and rewards.
Eligibility for owning an HDFC Gold Card
The simple eligibility criteria for owning an HDFC Gold card is that a salaried individual must be a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 60 years of age and a self-employed individual must be a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 65 years.
HDFC Gold Card Features
- Reward Points: 1 reward point can be earned on every Rs 150 you spend.
- Rewards Redemption: The reward points earned can be converted into amazing gifts and services by HDFC Bank.
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Revolving Credit Facility: You can pay a minimum of Rs 200 and carry forward your balance to the next month’s bill.
- Free add-on card: You can order for extra cards for your family members and relatives too free of cost.
- Interest free credit facility: Up to 50 days.
- Zero Liability on lost card
Fee and Charges on HDFC Gold Card
- Interest free period: Up to 50 days
- Minimum repayment amount: 5% or Rs 200 whichever is higher
- Cash advance limit: 10% of the credit limit
- AMC: Rs 2000
- Add-on Card: Free
- Charges on revolving credit: 3.25% per month
- Cash Advance Charges: 2.5% of amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs 300
- Late payment charges: Rs 100 for bills of Rs 100-Rs500, Rs 350 for Rs 501-Rs10000, Rs 500 for Rs 10001-Rs20000, Rs 600 for bills above Rs 20000
- Charges on over-limit: 2.5% of over-limit or minimum of Rs 500
- Payment return charges: 2% of payment amount or minimum of Rs 300
- Cash processing fee: Rs 50 for now, however it changes. For current fee log on to the official website given in the ‘customer care’ section.
- Balance transfer: 2% of amount or a minimum of Rs 200 and a maximum of Rs 600
- Petrol transaction fee: 2.5% or a minimum of Rs 10
- Railway ticket purchase charge: Rs 30 + 2.5% of total amount
- Reissue of card: Rs 100
- Outstation cheque processing fee: Rs 50
- Chargeslip: Rs 125 per chargeslip
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5%
Bill payment options offered by HDFC Gold Credit Card:
- Through ATM fund transfers
- Through Net banking
- Through cheque drop-box facility
- Through auto debit from account (prior instructions to be given to the HDFC bank)
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care
Toll free number from any BSNL/MTNL landline phone: 1800-425-4332