HDFC bank gold credit card
Eligibility for owning an HDFC Gold Card
The simple eligibility criteria for owning an HDFC Gold card is that a salaried individual must be a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 60 years of age and a self-employed individual must be a minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 65 years.
HDFC Gold Card Features
- Reward Points: 1 reward point can be earned on every Rs 150 you spend.
- Rewards Redemption: The reward points earned can be converted into amazing gifts and services by HDFC Bank.
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Revolving Credit Facility: You can pay a minimum of Rs 200 and carry forward your balance to the next month’s bill.
- Free add-on card: You can order for extra cards for your family members and relatives too free of cost.
- Interest free credit facility: Up to 50 days.
- Zero Liability on lost card
Fee and Charges on HDFC Gold Card
- Interest free period: Up to 50 days
- Minimum repayment amount: 5% or Rs 200 whichever is higher
- Cash advance limit: 10% of the credit limit
- AMC: Rs 2000
- Add-on Card: Free
- Charges on revolving credit: 3.25% per month
- Cash Advance Charges: 2.5% of amount withdrawn or a minimum of Rs 300
- Late payment charges: Rs 100 for bills of Rs 100-Rs500, Rs 350 for Rs 501-Rs10000, Rs 500 for Rs 10001-Rs20000, Rs 600 for bills above Rs 20000
- Charges on over-limit: 2.5% of over-limit or minimum of Rs 500
- Payment return charges: 2% of payment amount or minimum of Rs 300
- Cash processing fee: Rs 50 for now, however it changes. For current fee log on to the official website given in the ‘customer care’ section.
- Balance transfer: 2% of amount or a minimum of Rs 200 and a maximum of Rs 600
- Petrol transaction fee: 2.5% or a minimum of Rs 10
- Railway ticket purchase charge: Rs 30 + 2.5% of total amount
- Reissue of card: Rs 100
- Outstation cheque processing fee: Rs 50
- Chargeslip: Rs 125 per chargeslip
- Foreign currency transaction: 3.5%
Bill payment options offered by HDFC Gold Credit Card:
- Through ATM fund transfers
- Through Net banking
- Through cheque drop-box facility
- Through auto debit from account (prior instructions to be given to the HDFC bank)
HDFC Credit Card Customer Care
Toll free number from any BSNL/MTNL landline phone: 1800-425-4332