Epfo Mumbai Claim Status
To overcome this problem and give a sign of relief the Indian govt. has launched facility of online PF where you can not only see the present account balance with complete summary of payments and transfers but even the status of the claim filled and its settlement.
We had to wait for a long time and there would not be any clue of whether transfer would happen or not or whether the amount deducted or deposited in PF has been correctly credited or not, the transfers and withdrawals have been correctly done by the authorities. With the upcoming of online PF account holders feel a sign of relief from all these problems. Online PF is much faster and hassle free.
To check the account balance or claim status of your PF you just need to know the PF account number and with a click of the mouse the data will be in front of you.
To know your PF withdrawal/transfer status, select the state and the exact place where you were working previously. Provide the establishment code and est. extension, if any which is available in your PF account number.
On successful providing your establishment codes in appropriate place the name of your previous employer will be shown automatically. There after give your employee Number and click on ‘get Claim status’ to know the status of your claim.
However, This service is presently available only in some parts but will be available allover India in short span of time.
Know Your Epfo Mumbai Claim Status
PF members who have applied for claim have an option available to check whether there claim has been considered or not by logging to their online PF account. The only pre-requisite is you must know your PF Account Number.
There are three fields, which you will have to fill to check your claim status. These are: –
- Establishment Code
- Est. Extensions
- Employee Number
Follow the steps given below to check your claim status:
- Click on the link mentioned below and select the Mumbai EPF office.
- On successful selecting the office, fill the Region Code and Office Code at the respective places being asked.
- Now enter the establishment code in the required field (which can be of maximum 7 digits).
- If the Establishment Code has an extension / sub-code, if any enter the same here. It can be in form of digits or letters.
- Now enter your PF account number (which can be of maximum 7 digits).
- Lastly, Click on submit button to get the status.
Claim status: – http://www.epfindia.com/ClaimStatus_New.html