Central Bank of India Net Banking
The net banking facility has proved to be a real boon in the field of banking.
By registering for this service while opening an account you will be able to reap its useful benefits while operation. Accessing account information is possible from anywhere by this net banking facility. You need not stand in the long queues of your bank.
Central Bank of India Online Banking Facilities
The facilities that Central Bank of India customers can avail through netbanking are:
- Fast fund transfer between accounts
- Account balance enquiry
- Third party fund transfer
- Online account statement
- Fixed Deposits online
- Request Demand Draft
- Order Cheque Book
- Online Bill Payments: telecom, mutual funds, electricity, insurance, credit card, travel & ticketing, EMI payment, online shopping, tax, broker depository and cable and Internet service providers.
- Request for stop payment of cheque
- Central Bank of India Login
How to register for Central Bank of India Net banking
The whole process of registering for Internet Banking in Central Bank of India is very simple. This can be done even without visiting the branch of the bank. Phone banking facility here helps you out. The steps for this are listed below:
- The first requirement is to have an account with Central Bank of India.
- Call up on the customer care number and speak to the phone banking officer. Authenticate by providing your telephone identification number (TIN).
- Give a request for activating online banking services
After completing these 3 simple steps the bank will send you the user id and password on the address given to the bank. You can also choose to visit the nearest branch and fill up a net banking activation form. For any queries you can contact on:
Phone number: 022- 27574214, 022-67123529
Email Id: email@example.com