Canara bank internet bankingCanara bank is one of the oldest banks of India. Its headquarters are based in Bangalore. With 2542 branches currently running all over India, the bank has made its name big in India. It was established in the year 1906 and was nationalized in 1969. The recent developments of Canara bank include starting net banking services for its customers.
In today’s busy times this service has proved to be very beneficial for all the customers. The online banking facility makes banking a smoother and more convenient experience.
The benefits of Canara online banking
The following facilities / services are available through online banking, anytime, anywhere with the click of a button
- Account Details of all Operative/Term Deposits/Loan Accounts
- Request Account Statement
- Bulletins from Bank’s Relationship Manager
- Summary of Operative Accounts/Term Deposit/Loan Accounts
- Opening and Viewing of Term Deposits, Term Deposit Payout Instructions and TDS Inquiry
- Change Password
- Initiation/Modification/Deletion and Viewing of Standing Instructions
- Funds transfer facility between own accounts of the same branch/maintained across CBS branches and Third Party Transfers
- DD/Pay Order Requests
- Contact Relationship Manager
- View/Query transactions in all Operative/Loan Accounts.
- Forex Rate / Interest Rate Inquiry
- MAIL (View Inbox / Draft / Compose mail to Relationship Manager / Sent Items)
- Cheque Book Request
- Update Profile
- Repayment of Loan
- Stop Payment Instructions
- Cheque / Cheque Book Status Inquiry
- Term Deposit / Loan Calculator
As soon as you log on to the website, you are given two options to choose from which are Retail Banking and Corporate Banking. In accordance to the type of account you have to choose form these two options. After you choose one, you will be prompted to furnish with username and password details.
As soon as you enter all details you ready to start up with online banking. If you have a bank account with a CBS Branch you get many privileged facilities to enjoy.
The official website of Canara Bank is www.canarabank.com.